TOP TEN ANTI-AGING SECRETS
- By eating a balanced healthy diet with optimum intake of essential nutrients, limiting alcohol to sensible levels, exercising moderately and regularly and quitting smoking completely one has a fighting chance to delay the onset of degenerative disease and stay mobile, healthy and energetic. The secret to looking and feeling young is in the food that you eat, and it's never too early to start thinking about how your diet affects your body's ageing process. For more information on the the importance of diet and personalised online programs, please visit
eDiets. eDiets.com is a premier online diet, fitness, and healthy living destination offering professional advice, information, products and services to those seeking to improve their health and longevity.
- Engage in early detection and regular screenings, offering the very first opportunities to identify, prevent, and intervene effectively in disease.
- Multivitamin, multi mineral, supplementation. eVitamins has the best range of products for anti aging and a very comprehensive website to help you determine your needs.
Save 20% - 70% On Health Products At eVitamins!
- Antioxidants play an important role in anti aging. Antioxidants are vitamins like vitamin C but also things like bioflavenoids which fight free radicals, and free radicals are what damage our DNA and all sorts of other things in our bodies. The brightly coloured fruit and vegetables are the ones that contain the most of these flavenoids because they are what give it the dark colour. Antioxidants can also be taken in the form of supplementation when needed.
Get the Facts; Not Fiction Behind Anti-Aging Products and Their Active Ingredients Read more here ...
- Hormone deficiencies need to be addressed with exercise and hormone boosters and supplements. Consult your Doctor for the best alternative treatments.
- Laugh through life
- Live life at a leisurely pace and get a good nights sleep regularly
- Maintain social connections
- Banish stress. Take up yoga, meditation or some form of relaxation to help you deal with stress.
- Look after yourself and treat yourself as number 1. Pamper yourself in ways that will make you feel good and always wear sunscreen